Coast Family Home Care provides personalized, interactive and compassionate home care services in Avila Beach and the Central Coast. With the assistance and care from our devoted caregivers, our agency aims to help seniors be as comfortable, secure and active in their golden years. Whether you are living with a medical condition or recovering from a medical procedure, surgery or disability, we will take care of you like family.
We provide the right care for your situation. We see to it that you can continue to enjoy your normal routines in the safety and comfort of your home while providing you high quality care and assistance. This way, you are able to retain your independence and self-worth.
Our home care services encompass a wide range of services. These include assistance with activities of daily living, hygiene assistance including grooming, dressing, bathing and showering, medication reminders and management, meal preparation, light housekeeping, companionship, transportation and doctor visits, errands, grocery shopping, and slip and fall prevention.
BENEFITS TO HAVING HOME CARE SERVICES IN AVILA BEACH
There are many benefits of home care services in Avila Beach. With the wide range of benefits that you and your loved ones can enjoy, home care is ultimately a cost-effective solution. These include the following:
- The care is patient-centered. This means that the care provided is specifically tailored to the needs, medical condition and unique demands of the client and their family.
- Seniors and individuals needing care won’t have to leave their homes just to get assistance. Being able to stay in a familiar and comfortable surrounding is beneficial to their mental, social and overall well-being.
- The caregiver will also act as your companion. This means that you will have someone whom you can have a real human connection and friendly conversation with.
- Family members will have peace of mind. They are involved in every step of the way, right from the care planning step. They are kept updated with the health status and improvement of their loved ones.
- Seniors are encouraged to stay as independent as possible. This means that they are able to control different aspects of their normal life. They can continue doing their routines and hobbies.
Avila Beach is a quaint unincorporated community in San Luis Obispo County, California. With mostly warm and sunny climate, Avila Beach is a small paradise in the Central Coast with lots to offer, from natural hot springs, oceanfront restaurants, charming hotels, to world-class spas. It is located just off Highway 1, which makes it accessible.
Moreover, Avila Beach is a great place for seniors, particularly because it is home to Coast Family Home Care agency, one of the leading home care agencies in the Central Coast. If you or your loved ones need high quality home care services in Avila Beach, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team of dedicated, trustworthy, skilled and experienced caregivers will come your way to help you make the most of your golden years.
Understanding Parkinson’s Disease Parkinson’s disease is a chronic
Cancer is a tough illness that affects many
As our loved ones age, it becomes increasingly
Caregivers play an essential role in helping individuals with dementia manage their condition and retain control of their life. Aside from providing assistance with basic tasks and routines, caregivers incorporate engaging social and mental activities, provide companionship, offer compassionate support and manage the many effects of dementia.
The right approach when caring for someone with dementia is to allow them to perform tasks with minimal assistance. This helps them maintain their independence and improve their cognitive function in the process. The caregiver must provide support without being intrusive and must be patient, understanding and compassionate.
Yes. Dementia care at home allows them to reside in an environment already familiar to them while receiving quality care and excellent support. Being at home helps them perform their daily tasks and allows them to retain their memories better compared to transferring to a facility where they feel anxious and disoriented.