Will Hiring Qualified Caregivers Help Seniors Manage the Effects of Alzheimer’s Disease?
Yes. Coast Family Home Care can help seniors cope with the symptoms of Alzheimer’s. Each client is provided with a specialized care plan that is specific to their individual needs. All aspects of your loved one’s requirements, such as family concerns and instructions from health care professionals, are analyzed to create an all-inclusive program. By taking all specifications into consideration, we create superior in-home care plans. And our attentive caregivers in Central Coast California provide the individualized support and attention your loved one deserves.
Available Alzheimer’s assistance includes the following:
- Medication memos
- Appointments, shopping, and other excursions
- Minor housekeeping
- Bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Overnight care
- Meals – planning and preparation
- Supervision to prevent wandering and other unsafe behaviors
- Development of a daily routine around individual needs
- Cognitive stimulation through enjoyable activities
- Psychological support – Calming techniques to soothe anxiety and periods of forgetfulness
- Techniques to aid in memory preservation
Home Care Services in Central Coast California – Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Other Forms of Memory Loss
A loved one’s memory interruptions can wreak havoc on an entire family and cause unexpected difficulties. Dealing with constant unknowns can cause a great deal of stress as everyone tries to adapt to the changes. The cause of the memory lapses sometimes becomes less important than the need to address the health and safety of the loved one and the family. Coast Family Home Care, a home care agency in Central Coast California, is the expert in helping you navigate these challenging times.
Each of our caregivers and nurses is dedicated to keeping your loved one comfortable, independent, and safe in their home. Since most people are happier in their own homes, daily assistance can mean the difference between a living a fulfilling life or a living a life with seemingly insurmountable difficulties.
Choose Coast Family Home Care for Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, and Other Memory Loss Concerns
There are no two family situations that are alike. There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to caring for a loved one. Every client is evaluated as an individual and every family is acknowledged as special.
Services include the following:
- Respite care
- Caregivers with specialized training in memory care
- 24/7 care
- Caregivers matched to the specific needs of the client
- Specialists trained for in-home care in occupational therapy, postoperative care, wound care, physical therapy, speech therapy, and IV therapy
Exceptional Home Care Services in Central Coast California
At Coast Family Home Care, we know that each memory issue is unique and that there are different stages of illness. The needs of the person who is recently diagnosed will be different from the needs of the person in an advanced stage. However, no matter what the situation, our quality of senior care is always outstanding. We always maintain a working relationship with the family to ensure a safe environment so the client can live where they want – at home.
Respite Care for Home Care Services in Central Coast California
Many families are able to handle the care needed by a loved one and just need help at specific times. There are times when people need to work, care for other family members, or address personal needs. No matter what the schedule, Coast Family Home Care can provide the highly skilled help that you need. Efficiency is imperative in our fast-paced environment, and our staff wants to make sure that this difficult time is as stress free as possible. Our experienced staff can adjust our schedules to meet the changing needs of yours.
Procedures in Determining Care
- Meet personally with every client before entrusting a caregiver
- Identify hazards in the home and yard that might contribute to slips and falls
- Match the caregiver with the singular needs of the family
- Assemble the appropriate team to address the specific needs of your loved one
- Tailor the plan to the needs of the family and loved one
Education and Requirements for Home Health Care Professionals
Families need to know that their loved ones are with caregivers who are compatible, exceptionally skilled, and compassionate. Managing dementia, age-induced memory loss, and Alzheimer’s disease is a challenge, but our caregivers meet that challenge every day.
We require the following for caregivers who work with memory loss clients:
- Advanced training classes for caregivers who work with memory care clients
- Participation in a mentoring program
- A superior degree of professionalism
- A level of compassion necessary to treat the client like family
All of our caregivers have passed a background check and are bonded and insured.
Coast Family Home Care is not a franchise; we are part of the community. Our caregivers in Central Coast California are taking care of friends and neighbors. Let our family care for your family.